Thursday, April 24, 2008

Birthday Gifts


Yes yes I know... why am I talking about birthdays now... birthdays happen all year. Well... my birthday is in less than a month and if you want my present that your purchasing online to arrive in time (can't trust shipping and handling these days with the airline problems) you gotta order NOW!

so in keeping with Gray Like Me's theme... here's my birthday list:


HAPPY NAPPY STYLES f/ Blended Beauty Hair Products
$19.00
.... finally the beauty market has found the mixed niche! who knows if it does anything different than what I buy in CVS, but it's nice to be recognized.




FADE- MY JOURNEYS IN MULTIRACIAL AMERICA by Elliott Lewish
$19.00



summer is coming... i need a book to read as I lounge on the beach. this one seems small enough to fit in my beach bag. plus it has a cover that fits into my blog's color scheme.







HUMAN. WHAT ARE YOU? tshirt from mixedraceshirts.com
24.99

Time for some spring/summer clothing. Plus, I'm tired of answering this stupid "What are you?" question. I'm still torn about whether I prefer having strangers read off my chest or ask me the question... don't let that keep you from buying it! I love the shirt...
gosh i Love stars




COLORS OF MY FRIENDS MULTICULTURAL CRAYONS

$1.39

"The eight different colors range from peach to mahogany, with olive, terra cotta and bronze in between."
With these I could do arts and crafts at work without worrying about using the wrong colors when drawing my family... and coworkers. I'd probably also need a book teaching me how to draw...


"DONT WORRY PEOPLE, IT CAN STAY WHITE ON THE OUTSIDE" tshirt
$24.95

OBAMA 08... I just had to support my man. Of course, this shirt is a bit offensive and testing some boundaries... but isn't it a conversation starter... hehe




HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

No comments: