Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Blanguage, the language of the Black People

I applaud Jon Stewart (and his wonderful writers) for their chat about race last night. The folks at the Daily Show have taken some steps that so many media outlets are afraid to do... they are actually talking about racism issues. In Monday's broadcast, my man Jon tackled two age old stereotypes about black people... 1. they have a secret language against the white man 2. if they reach the white house, they will enslave the white man. Oh gosh... of course... Jon didn't solve these issues, but at least he did bring them up. Take a look at the videos and tell me what you think!
I'm sure some people might find these offensive, but I just love that they are saying the stuff that scares the pants off the rest of the media!

The first one is Jon Stewart and Senior Black Correspondent Larry Wilmore and the second is Jon and Barack Obama.



No comments: